Subscriber Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions- Subscribers
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all services provided Joanne Rebecca Lauthier trading as My Vegan Vouchers (‘My Vegan Vouchers’) A.B.N 29 011 960 113 and to the use of the Website: https://myveganvouchers.com
- Your agreement to these terms and conditions will be indicated by: the execution of any contract, commencement or completion of any business activities, or use of any of our services, including the Website, whichever occurs first.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice.
- If any clause of these Terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable clause shall be deemed to be omitted.
My Vegan Vouchers Subscription
- We aim to provide vegans with discounts on vegan friendly goods and services both within Australia and internationally.
- The fee for subscribing to My Vegan Vouchers is listed on the website.
- By subscribing to My Vegan Vouchers, you will gain exclusive access to vouchers providing you with a discount or exclusive offer on a range of vegan goods and services.
- Your subscription will begin from the day that we receive payment for the subscription and will last for 6 or 12 months, depending on your selection.
- Each voucher provided will have its own terms and conditions which you will agree upon, once you use the voucher.
- My Vegan Vouchers does not guarantee that vouchers will be available for a specified period. In the event that a voucher is no longer available, My Vegan Vouchers will endeavour to find a similar replacement voucher, however there is no guarantee that specific vouchers will always be available.
Email Notifications and Newsletters
As part of our service, we will email you updates and new information on occassions. This will occur no more than once per week. You consent to receive these emails unless you wish to revoke this permisssion by means of opting out of email subscriptions or by emailing My Vegan Vouchers directly at email@example.com to advise us of your preferences.
- We may collect confidential and personal information about you.
- As far as the law permits My Vegan Vouchers will keep the information confidential and not share it with third parties. Please refer to Privact Policy.
- The Subscriber indemnifies My Vegan Vouchers against all losses, damage or liability arising in connection with:
My Vegan Vouchers has no responsibility for any personal information that the Subscriber provides directly to a business which is offering a voucher on https://www.myveganvouchers.com.
- claims by third parties of infringement of intellectual property;
- competing claims to title;
- loss or damage to the property of My Vegan Vouchers
- claims by any person in respect of personal injury, illness or death, or loss of or damage to any property;
- claims by government authorities for breach of laws; or
- liability for taxes, duties, fines or penalties.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Vegan Vouchers gives no warranties, and shall have no liability to the Subscriber in relation to:
- Use or implementation of the My Vegan Vouchers services;
- Unsuitability of the My Vegan Vouchers services for any specific purpose;
- Any other liability relating to the project works or outcomes from the My Vegan Vouchers services;
- Without limiting the foregoing provisions of this clause, neither My Vegan Vouchers, its employees nor contractors shall have any liability in relation to any indirect or consequential loss, relating to any of the services provided.
- Any advice provided by My Vegan Vouchers is general advice only and My Vegan Vouchers accept no liability if the desired result is not achieved by the Subscriber.
- Save and except for any third party copyright included on this website under a licence or agreement, all the content of this Website and downloads from it, is owned by My Vegan Vouchers. All rights reserved.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Content may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or reproduced on any other Internet website without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
- My Vegan Vouchers makes no warranties or representations that third party material on this Website or material on other websites to which this Website is linked, does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. My Vegan Vouchers is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking this Website to such material on other sites.
- This Website may contain trademarks or logos of other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the registered owner(s) of such marks.
Third Party Material
- My Vegan Vouchers does not sell or provide your personal information to third parties. However, My Vegan Vouchers may use your information without making reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identity user demands and to assist in meeting your need.
Consequences of use
- This Website may only be used for lawful purposes. Any unlawful use of the Website may give rise to an offence or claim being made against you.
Links to other websites
- My Vegan Vouchers may provide links to other websites on the Website. This does not imply any commercial relationship between My Vegan Vouchers and the owners of those websites. My Vegan Vouchers takes no responsibility for any content displayed on those websites. My Vegan Vouchers website may contain information provided by third parties. My Vegan Vouchers accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by third parties.
1. My Vegan Vouchers abides by Australian Consumer Law and will provide refunds on your subscription as required by Australian legislation.
1. My Vegan Vouchers works very hard to ensure all vouchers are 100% vegan and cruelty free, however it is the responsibility of the subscriber to check products and/or services for authenticity before purchase.