Business Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all goods and services provided by Joanne Rebecca Lauthier trading as My Vegan Vouchers (‘My Vegan Vouchers’) A.B.N 29 011 960 113 and to the use of the Website: www.myveganvouchers.com.
- A business that qualifies to participate in the voucher scheme is defined as one of the following:
- Vegan = vegan owner, 100% vegan and cruelty-free goods and services; or
- Vegan/vegetarian = vegetarian and vegan options in goods and services, i.e. may contain dairy and/or eggs on the menu. The owner is not necessarily vegan.
- Non vegan business with vegan options = Primarily not a vegan business but does offer vegan options/services.
- In consideration for supplying vouchers for your business to subscribers of My Vegan Vouchers, My Vegan Vouchers will undertake promotion, advertising, and marketing of your business to their subscribers.
- In consideration for supplying vouchers for your business to Subscribers of My Vegan Vouchers, each business representative is required to hold a current paid membership to My Vegan Vouchers and is encouraged to use this membership. This is applicable as of 1st December, 2018.
- The Business undertakes in consideration for the promotion, advertising and marketing to subscribers of My Vegan Vouchers to provide: a. At least 1 voucher that is available to subscribers for a period of 12 months; and b. Terms and conditions relating to the validity or use of the voucher including, but not limited to expiry date; and c. You may change the voucher however, you must advise My Vegan Vouchers 4 weeks in advance so that we may notify our subscribers of the change. d. Offers exclusively for use of My Vegan Vouchers subscribers and cannot be offers provided through other subscription services e. Offers that are of value and relevance to the subscribers f. Offers exclusively for vegan goods and services within the business, even if the business has non-vegan goods and services. g. Upon expiry of the voucher, advice must be given via email to deactivate and delete the voucher. If no advice of deactivation and deletion of a voucher is given, the voucher will be extended for another 12 months.
- Network marketing businesses that qualify to participate in the voucher scheme may provide vouchers to My Vegan Vouchers, however, these vouchers must relate to the provision of a good or service and must not seek to recruit Subscribers to the network marketing business.
- Your agreement to these terms and conditions will be indicated by the execution of any contract, commencement or completion of any business activities, or use of any of our services, including the Website, whichever occurs first.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice.
- If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable clause shall be deemed to be omitted.
Email Notifications and Newsletters
As part of our service, we will email you updates and new information on occassions. This will occur no more than once per week. You consent to receive these emails unless you wish to revoke this permisssion by means of opting out of email subscriptions or by emailing My Vegan Vouchers directly at email@example.com to advise us of your preferences
- We may collect confidential and personal information about your business.
- As far as the law permits My Vegan Vouchers will keep the information confidential and not share it with third parties.
- My Vegan Vouchers has no responsibility for any personal information that the Subscriber provides directly to a Business which is offering a voucher on https://myveganvouchers.com.
- The Business warrants that they own or have permission to use all content and imagery provided to My Vegan Vouchers.
- The Business licenses this content and imagery to My Vegan Vouchers to be used for marketing purposes.
- In the event that no imagery is forwarded to My Vegan Vouchers, the Business gives My Vegan Vouchers permission to use images from the Business' website and social media accounts unless otherwise stated at the time of registration with My Vegan Vouchers. These images may be used for promotions on My Vegan Vouchers website and socail media accounts.
- The Business undertakes not to participate in any competing subscription services for the period of the contract and for a further 3 months after the termination of the agreement.
- Save and except for any third party copyright included on this website under a licence or agreement, all the content of this Website and downloads from it, is owned by My Vegan Vouchers.
All rights reserved.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Content may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or reproduced on any other internet website without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.
- My Vegan Vouchers makes no warranties or representations that third party material on this Website or material on other websites to which this Website is linked, does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. My Vegan Vouchers is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking this Website to such material on other sites.
- This Website may contain trademarks or logos of other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the registered owner(s) of such marks.
- The Business indemnifies My Vegan Vouchers against all losses, damage or liability arising in connection with:
- claims by third parties of infringement of intellectual property;
- competing claims to title;
- loss or damage to the property of My Vegan Vouchers
- claims by any person in respect of personal injury, illness or death, or loss of or damage to any property;
- claims by government authorities for breach of laws;
- claims for any misleading, deceptive, misrepresentation of goods or services
- claims arising from the failure of the business to supply goods or services
- claims by subscribers against the business
- in the event this contract is terminated, or
- liability for taxes, duties, fines or penalties.
limitation of liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Vegan Vouchers gives no warranties and shall have no liability to the Business in relation to:
- Use or implementation of the My Vegan Vouchers services;
- Unsuitability of the My Vegan Vouchers services for any specific purpose;
- Any other liability relating to the project works or outcomes from the My Vegan Vouchers services;
- Without limiting the foregoing provisions of this clause, neither My Vegan Vouchers, its employees nor contractors shall have any liability in relation to any indirect or consequential loss, relating to any of the services provided.
- Any advice provided by My Vegan Vouchers is general advice only and My Vegan Vouchers accept no liability if the desired result is not achieved by the Business.
Third Party Material
- My Vegan Vouchers does not sell or provide your personal information to third parties. However, My Vegan Vouchers may use your information without making reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist in meeting your need.
Consequences of use
- This Website may only be used for lawful purposes. Any unlawful use of the Website may give rise to an offence or claim being made against you.
Links to other websites
- My Vegan Vouchers may provide links to other websites on the Website. This does not imply any commercial relationship between My Vegan Vouchers and the owners of those websites. My Vegan Vouchers takes no responsibility for any content displayed on those websites. My Vegan Vouchers website may contain information provided by third parties. My Vegan Vouchers accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by third parties.
- My Vegan Vouchers retains the right to terminate this agreement with a Business if the Business breaches any term or condition of this agreement.
- My Vegan Vouchers has the right to terminate this agreement on 2 weeks notice.